Beer lovers: Indy Redefined wants you
There will be beer.
Indy Redefined is a half-day conference Oct. 30 centering on some of the biggest and most exciting changes that are redefining industries across our city, the country and the world.
How is this relevant to you, the beer lover?
· Sun King Brewing's Clay Robinson is speaking.
· Sun King is sponsoring the happy hour between the conference and IndyHub’s 5x5.
· True to its name, there will be beer at happy hour.
· Other speakers you'll see either personally drink beer or most likely are good friends with someone who does — such as Julie Keefe, Creative Laureate of Portland (this year's Bustle.com #1 Best City for Beer Lovers) and Aman Brar, who may be able to tell you how many times ChaCha gets a beer question (though he's at Apparatus now).
· Your fellow conference attendees (at least a handful) will undoubtedly like beer.
Consider yourself officially invited to join us. It’s happening on Oct. 30 starting at 1 p.m. in the Dallara IndyCar Factory in Speedway, Ind.
The event isn’t entirely about beer. The point is, we think that if you’re the kind of savvy, fun-loving person who likes Sun King, you’ll probably find something you like at Indy Redefined, too.
- Jenny Walton, Communications - IndyHub