Please join us at the 5th Annual History on Tap at Conner Prairie
The craft beer event will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3 at Conner Prairie.
Conner Prairie’s Horizon Council, the museum’s young professionals group, has planned an evening full of tastings from more than 20 Indiana craft brewers, a beer tasting class, live music from Oferle, 1836 Prairietown adventures and much more.
The full list of event festivities:
- Brewer Round Up includes:
- Bier Brewery, Blind Owl, Books & Brews, Broad Ripple Brew Pub, Brugge Brasserie & Outliers, Deer Creek Brewery, Flat 12 Bierwerks, Fountain Square, Grand Junction, Heady Hollow, Hoosier Brewing Company, McClure’s Orchard, Metazoa, Planetary, Redemption Alewerks, Scarlet Lane, Sun King Brewing Co., Taxman, Three Wise Men, Triton, Two Deep, Upland and Wooden Bear.
- • Samples of historical brews, including Sassafras Mead for teetotalers and a Pennsylvania Swankey, brewed primarily in the Allegheny region by Dutch and
- • German settlers, using wheat bran spiced with anise
- • Beer expert Ron Smith will lead sessions about classic beer styles from around the world
- • Live music from Oferle and Anthony Mullins, of Gus Moon
- • Sunset flights in 1859 Balloon Voyage’s tethered helium balloon (weather permitting, additional cost).
- • Evening access to 1836 Prairietown and 19th-century entertainers.
- • Dinner buffet ($10 payable through cash/credit or food vouchers described below)
Tickets and Admission:
- • Premium tickets: $50. Includes access at 6:00 p.m., a commemorative glass and $10 food voucher.LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
- • General admission: $40. Access starting at 6:30 p.m., commemorative glass, and a $5 food voucher.
- • Designated driver tickets: $15. Access with your party and $5 food voucher.
All ticket levels include admission to select areas of Conner Prairie’s grounds, samples from all participating breweries and a souvenir tasting glass. This event is for adults ages 21 and older. Proof of age will be required before entering the event.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.connerprairie.org/Things-To-Do/Events/History-on-Tap