Brad Cornelius aka Boog
With a nickname like Boog, why wouldn't you want to get to know Sun King's Chief Financial Officer!
- Brad Cornelius
- Boog - Brad once shot a toy bullet up his nose with a toy gun.
- Chief Financial Officer
How did you get here?
- Brad finished getting his MBA at Butler University. - He sent out an email to Omar (Owner/President) on a whim. - Brad was hired and took over the accounting duties from Andy (Owner/Vice President).
Was there a skill or experience that led to doing the work that you do here?
- Brad has been a licensed CPA since 2006.
When did you start at Sun King?
- August 15th, 2011
What is your favorite thing about working at Sun King?
- Great industry. - Great environment.
What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- Brad hopes to continue doing what he does now at Sun King.
Where are you from/where did you grow up?
- Lawrenceburg, IN
What is the most gratifying part of your job?
- Brad is directly involved with the decision making process of the company.
What is the best thing that has happened to you while working at Sun King Brewery?
- Winning a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival.
What might someone be surprised to know about you?
- Brad enjoys all types of music.
- He plays a lot of sports.
- Brad also claims to be the "king" of useless information.
What do you do when you are not working?
- Brad spends time with his wife and kids.
- He also enjoys watching sports when he can.
Who is your favorite musician?
- Flo Rida
Where did you attend college?
- Butler University
What is your favorite film?
- Dumb and Dumber